Glass is a crucial element in numerous applications. We have unmatched expertise in glass analysis, research and investigation.
Today there is more glass in use than ever before. Glass is a critical design component encompassing environmental protection, appearance, safety, light transmission, and thermal management. The increasing importance and sophistication of glass means that more advanced analyses are needed to address manufacturing issues.
Serving the entire glass value chain
For over 40 years, Atomic Echo Labs has been involved in the entire value chain, from raw starting material to final products. We investigate the composition and quality of raw materials and production glass, give research and development support to glass factories during process optimization, glass tank wear-out studies, verification tests and failure analysis investigations. But also, in the field of surface modification, delamination and corrosion of coatings, Atomic Echo Labs has unmatched expertise.
Glass analysis applications
Compositional analysis of glass and glass products
- Bulk glass composition
- Recycle glass characterization
- Surface composition
- Glass surface modification
Coating on glass
- Coating identification
- Effects of glass tempering
- Transparent conductive oxide (TCO) analysis
Physical properties of glass
- Thermal expansion behavior and stress
- Electrical resistance
- Optical properties
Glass defect analysis
- Classification of defects: a systematic approach
- Inspection techniques for glass defects
- Chemical analysis of glass defects
- Analysis of refractory materials
- Glass corrosion/delamination/degradation for pharmaceuticals