Atomic Echo Labs Laboratories’ analytical testing services are at the core of our scientific R&D solutions. For almost 40 years, Atomic Echo Labs scientists have been solving difficult industrial and commercial issues through analytical chemistry, providing chemical analysis and testing services for companies seeking answers to difficult problems.
Chemical analysis can be used to understand a product’s composition, identify a potential contaminant or discover the source of product failure.
- Material testing & identification
- Contaminant identification
- Failure analysis
- Polymer analysis
Chemical Analysis Examples
- Chemical Analysis
- Download Brochure
- Why would a company need to outsource chemical analysis services? Here are some common analytical testing requests:
- Identify complex additives in various product types
- Verify a chemical composition
- Investigate the cause or causes of failure
- Assist in determining the source of chemical contamination
- Understand the chemical “recipe” of a product
- Perform comparison analytical testing between products
- Reverse engineer (deformulate) a competitor’s product
- Perform chemical analysis or testing in support of litigation
Our unique approach applies multiple methods of chemical analysis and state-of-the-art instrumentation to help clients understand a product’s chemistry. We can support research and development activities for your company or become your virtual R&D analytical chemistry laboratory. Utilizing these techniques, we can separate, identify and quantify chemical components of a material.
More importantly, our expert scientists interpret and effectively communicate the resulting data for real solutions that make a difference to our client’s bottom line and business success.
The Atomic Echo Labs Chemical Analysis Difference
Scientists at our analytical laboratories take a customized, client-centered approach to chemical identification, deformulation and materials testing. Results from testing materials in our analytical chemistry lab have helped resolve product issues, supported product development programs and provided data to support or defend legal cases.
What’s the first step? Contact our analytical services lab by completing the online quote request form below. Our scientists will ask questions about your chemical testing project in order to better understand and solve your issue. We will provide pricing and timing, in addition to sample submission instructions. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and solutions to your company’s difficult problems.